Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 for under 14k ?

S4XOD

Possibly looking at getting a 911 but can't really seem to find any of interest, would like a g/h plate any model.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2618

If you don't mind LHD , there is aguy in 911world trying to sell one. Here are the details he sent me.

Hi Colin,I have a 1987 3.2 Carrera for sale. It is a really good first 911. I bought it because it is a 'proper' car, ie it has the better 3.2 litre engine and the much improved G50 gearbox, so it is perfectly driveable every day. It also is a great colour, Marine Blue Metallic, with full black leather.The clincher for me was that being LHD it is much cheaper than far inferior early 80's 3 litre 911 SC's.The car also has 3 point seat belts in the rear, Fuchs alloys with new P-zero tyres, Alpine CD, and had a full 12K miles service inc valve clearences from PCT September 2002.The mileage is 135K miles but that's not a problem for a 911. The condition is very good but not a show car. It doesn't have any rust or dents.All in all a great first Porsche 911. The price is fixed (absolutly no offers), as I dont want to waste your or my time. It is well worth £9,000 and I think it is a real bargain as I want a quick sale to buy my next Porsche.Email me or call on 01527 545112 (Redditch) or mobile 07956 488334.Regards, Giles

I hope this may be of some use, I was looking but had already found one.

Colin

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2627

Should you be interested I have a pristine condition LHD 1989 3.2 Carrara coupe with 48k miles.Oak green with beige leather and fully Documented.Have just bought a 993 and dont get to drive either very much so selling the 3.2.Looking for around that sort of money

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2776

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back