Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Decompressing's 964

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I've had this nearly two months now, but here she is (with her new registration number). 3 previous owners, full PMDSH and only 56,000 miles with the most gorgeous blue leather interior. Its tiptronic (which I like, although I know some don't), and so far has been 100% reliable. This is my first Porsche and I love it to bits (and no, its not leaking either!). Catch you later dudes!!

Marc

marc_911a.jpg

marc_911b.jpg

marc_911c.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2580

Marc - I think noony approves.

That interior looks immaculate, was it difficult to find once in such good nick?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2582

That's a nice porsche - proper & clean & well maintained. Paintwork & interior look first class.
Respect !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2583

Yes,

I looked at quite a few (started over a year ago). My budget was initially very small, lokking at SC's. Gave up on that very quick-everything I looked at had had it-bodywork, rust, mechanicals and so on). Revised plan was for a 3.2 Carrera.....looked at loads of these too. Found a couple that were okay'ish, but were a lot of money considering the age of the car (and how close I was to 964 territory). Also came to the conclusion that I wanted something that felt reasonably modern to drive i.e. power steering, ABS ect, so decided to concentrate on 964's.

I initially was looking for a manual version, but after trying a few with suspect gearbox/clutches thought I'd try a tiptronic one I liked it, so finally narrowed the search down even further.

Bought this one in Wales privately for £16200 after nothing serious showed up on the PPI.

Well pleased with it!

marc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2592

Very nice, looks very clean.

I'm a fan of tiptronic and GP white too :wink:
same as my 993.

Gregsy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2597

Nice number plate too

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2600

Marc,

It's the right colour and everything, you just need to put your little blue flashing light on the top and you're away :wink:
!

It can't be merely coincidence !

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2609

Very nice.

White 911s are really growing on me.

Thanks for the photos.

James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2682

Yeah Gergsy's white 993 opened my eyes to how good white cars can look, his is first class, Decompressing's also looks awesome!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2686

Some blue & yellow Battenburg markings would set it off a treat, Marc!

Seriously though,looks good!

Andy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2687

Lovely looking 964. Did you by any chance buy it Newport as I seem to remember one there for sale?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3186

Tristan,

Yes, it was from Newport. It was advertised on the Autotrader website during the last couple of weeks of January.

Sorry if I beat you to it! (not really!!)

Have you found something?

Marc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3197

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back