Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Warranties for 911's '89, '90

Cooper

I am thinking of buying a Porsche, either a 3.2 Carrera or a C2/C4, '89 '90 sort of age.

I am keen to find a warranty company who would cover a car of such an age.

Does anyone know of such a place, has anyone taken out one of the warranties.

Thanks in advance.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2396

I understand there are only a couple of companies that do warantees for Porsches. The only name I can remember is WHA Holdings (I used them for a Nissan 200SX I used to own). Dealers can sell the warantees at a cheaper price than Joe Public and the challenge with them is to get them to pay out in the event of a claim. Apparently it all hangs on you getting the garage to argue with the warantee company. While a warantee may offer some peace of mind it is not a fool-proof solution.

Perhaps others here know more about them though?

James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2404

Cheers mate. I have already tried them though, and because the car is over 10 years old they wont do it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2433

www.warrantywise.co.uk

they quoted me on my 3.2 1986

there is another topic from a few months ago with a few of these companies listed and general feedback.

regards

steve

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2513

Thanks for that mate. It looks just the ticket.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2543

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back