Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2 birds stuck in front air dam!

Sarbs

Nurburgring
Anyone know how to remove the drivers side grill over the air dam? managed to inhale 2 bastar8 sparrows or little birds of that ilk, they were wedged in the duct until I stopped to check on j-lo, of course it didnt dawn on me until the birds got sucked out of the grill that the bloody cooling fan would switch itself on as I looked on in wonder! :( :(
The birds are now in no mans land near my brake cooling system, Probably risen from the f'ing dead and nesting!

Only in my world could this happen!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2338

Not our finest week-end then !
My puncture & your bird fancying.
Have you got a cat ? they seem to squeeze through most holes.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2339

Misses has extracted the 2 birds (blue tits on closer inspection) with chop sticks, they have been given a decent yogurt tub burial.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2340

WOW .....are you running wing mounted jet engines or similar?!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2350

Talk about your Porsche's bird-pulling power!!! Clearly it attracts more than the human species.

His

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2352

LOL! Here's the little fellas (RIP)

sarbs_birds.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2355

Hey less of the little, they were savage kestrel esque birds of prey that followed me for more than 3 miles, it was a life or death situation! Hitchcock could have written the script!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2356

hmm...bit of garlic, some choves and a nice bed of rice and you`ve got yourself a nice little snack there m8.

McRod

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2986

Excellent idea Mcrod, knew I should have put them in the freezer for a later date!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2994

i had a bird hit the screen at top speed mine

and i never even saw it coming just a big bump and a grease-mark

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9745

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back