Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

YESSSSSSSSSS!

Sarbs

Nurburgring
Sweet baby jesus and the orphans.....She's here!

Driven her 20ft and she flew!

Im so very very happy, everything is perfect, the exhaust has been over riden and she sounds like thunder.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1953

Sarbs

Was the 20 ft burst caused by plastered left leg falling off the clutch??? :wink:

Lookin forward to a photo or two!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1954

Congratulations on your new arrival ! It'll keep you up at night and you won't be able to let it out of your sight !

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1955

HOORAY !!!!!

Congratulations.

Get your camera clicking.

I think with all these new cars we are going to need to arrange a get together sometime so everyone can show off.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1956

Sarbs,

You'll have to let us know how you get on once you've had her out for a good run! People in your area will be running scared when the hear her coming!

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1959

Thanks everone i'm a very pleased man indeed. Ps I just about managed to keep the 20ft burst under 4200 rpm! Given Phil 2 quick snaps to post, Will take more extensive pics once the rain clouds do one! Booked Amourfend to come and protect the bodywork, a stone chip would kill me!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1965

sarbs_j1.JPG

sarbs_j2.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1972

The man has carpet in his garage!!!!

The 4S looks nice too :wink:

Whats your handicap ?? (Golf not the leg)

Gregsy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1975

Sarbs

Very nice, is that metropole blue interior. How much is the
armourfend
going to cost and who did you get to do it.

Looking forwarded to hearing how the next 20ft go !!!

Regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1984

Its black leather, very Bright flash. Armourfend is gonna cost me £850 including £130 travel expenses for them to fit it at mine. I can email you the details johnny, It gives a breakdown of costs and shows you what areas of the car you can get protected.

So happy.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1985

"£130 travel expenses" !!!!!

Are they coming from London?

I love the carpet in the garage. Wouldn't suit my old cars but it would be nice.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1991

Nick I think they are coming from london, but as long as its done properly they can have thier expenses. Carpet in the garage ensured my social standing in the community as a nutter! Not to mention the big
fluorescent units and the
spot lights! Im hoping to land a staring role in the remake of 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest'...as myself!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2004

sarbs ........
i thought i was a car-obsessed chap - but that carpet is truly worth a round of applause...
you just must do a trip in that baby. It can sit down on it's haunches in bends and you will swear it's actually glued to rails.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2039

Is that really a garage or have you just driven through the patio doors into the dining room?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2045

That really is one sexy behind! I guess I'll just have to be happy with my 1/24 scale version.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2049

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back