Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

the '1986' AFN - Porsche isleworth stamp

tashazina

Hi -need to obtain a logo of the 'afn' service-book stamp of the 1986 period when
they were at Isleworth - have you any ideas where i could find this / buy a
xerox of a copy / pay for a scanned pdf or jpeg image from someone's service book etc ???

any help much appreciated

kind regards

mark

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1496

Very shadey, very shadey indeed!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1501

I'm sure AFN may still have a record of that service and would be more than happy to help out if you still have the invoice.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1505

A very diplomatic response Nick :wink:

Mark - I'm sure your reasons are entirely legitimate, presumably you have all the rest of the history with just this stamp missing?

Phil.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1509

Crikey, the Boys in Blue were quick on to this one !!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1515

Cuff him nick! First it's dealer stamps next thing it's my car!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1520

yeh I'm sure they'll have it?!**** probably be cheaper to make your own stamp!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1522

Bones, it's better for all of us that the "history" is what it says it is.

If the car really was serviced by AFN back in '86 then if tashazina has an invoice for that service I am sure AFN or any other dealer would provide the stamp. Why would they cherge him for it?

tashazina, call
Jeff Moyes at AFN (01483 408803), I'm sure he will help you if your request is genuine.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1523

Hi Guys

Well - what a response !!!!! - made me laugh !!!

actually its entirely legit - i've owned the car for 14 years & the 1st owner emigrated to saudi after having the car serviced - now i'm finally selling a MINt condition 38000 genuine car inc factory aircon black sport targa, with FULL service history ( apart from the 1st service !!!! ) - i will contact jeff @ guildford - thanks - you've all been very helpful/diplomatic/suspicious/ etc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1524

Hi tashazina

What are the car details? There is a good market out there for good 3.2s

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1525

Wouldn't bet against it being a Ford Granada with a whale tail! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1527

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nick-moss on 17 February 2003
Bones, it's better for all of us that the "history" is what it says it is. 
If the car really was serviced by AFN back in '86 then if tashazina has an invoice for that service I am sure AFN or any other dealer would provide the stamp.  Why would they cherge him for it?
tashazina, call
Jeff Moyes at AFN (01483 408803), I'm sure he will help you if your request is genuine.
LOL....I'm very bitter Nick!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1541

FAO - Nick-Moss

....Have i posted sufficient details re the specification ? Also forgot to mention that it has NEVER been Crashed - (will gladly submit to any thorough examination), Raced, driven in winter, or driven by any Female

she even still retains that unquantifiable + original' smell' of a new Interior

As a Company MD - i have been fortunate in ensuring that she has aways received the best attention.....its just now that Children, Ducati's + Boats seem to occupy my time

As a Porsche loving enthusiast for many years, i have been fortunate in driving THE definite 911 - the 911 2.7RS ( RGO 2L ) for a week back in the '70's, & also owned the very first 911E in the country - HMF 911K

NB - Re 'signature lines' - Whilst it's good to see what car/s are owned - Why oh why do some people have to proclaim to the whole world's audience that they have a 'sports exhaust + CD ?????' - even Skoda's have these nowadays........still admission is made to having an 'alloy knob' - trouble is - is this just an expression for the owner ????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1547

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back