Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Getting from home page to forum

James Ball

Suzuka
Hi Admin

As you know, I have been posting here a bit recently but have tended to enter the site via the email notifications I get to topics I have marked. Today I tried to get to the forum via the home page and found it surprisingly difficult as I didn't immediately realise that "Talk 911" was the forum.

I know you now have "latest postings" (which I think is great) but might it make more sense to label the forum as "Forum", afrer all that it was it is called once you get into it. Also I am not sure "burrying" the link in amoungst "Log In" and "Register" is the best idea. Surely the link to the forum should really stand out if you want to attrack people to it. I wouldn't be too surprised if some people visited the site and didn't realise it had a forum.

Just an idea.

Thanks for a great site anyway.

James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 220

Point taken James. I agree that it isn't that obvious as it stands.

Thanks for your comments :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 222

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back