Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

what happened here?

my911

Hi all and Phil

what happened to all the posts that were here - I know I have not been around for a while, but...

Its a shame not more people use this forum as its "local" - well at any rate its European. I also frequent the rennlist, but its 90% based on american sites, prices, sourcing, etc.

anyhow, hope to see more of you all here more often :)

btw. here is a sad photo I found surfing today :-(

LA_Porsche_Yard_2.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 143

Hi all

Duhhh me!

I just realised that the posts shown are only those in the last month :-#

Phil, is it possible to always show ALL the posts while the site is growing - it is really very disheartening for the newcomers to pop in and only see three or four posts - give a go and see what you can do.

I know that we can change that personally,but what I mean is if you can default it to "all year" as opposed to "last month"

take care and seeya

Migration info. Legacy thread was 144

Its a shame that this site has a very low volume of posts, i visit the flat6 forum which is full of crazy americans talking mostly rubbish but at least they do have opinions, and talk about porsche's!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 146

Hi guys,

Great photo find, though it is a little sad!! :(

Yes, the site is a little light on posts, but there's little else I can do other than promote it in various newsgroups and other discussion boards, which I have done a lot of already... Always open to suggestions don't forget, as I don't have a great deal of time to sort these kind of things out.

One possiblity is that on the main page of the website, I list the latest posts to encorage visitors to the forum - they may not notice the link in the menu on the left.

Elias - Unfortunately I can't alter the software (part of the licence agreement), but your point is noted.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 147

Hey admin not blaming you, the visitors come, as you can see by the numbers in the 'Read' column, but not many of the readers post messages, I bow to thier muteness!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 148

ELIAS!!!

Problem solved. We should all see the posts from the last year now. I'll prepare myself for getting told off by the people who wrote the software now :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 162

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back