Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

20 inch wheels

aaron johal

Hey guys... I have been looking at getting some new wheels for my 997.1 and found some nice 20 inch wheels. Wanted to know if any of you are running them and what's you review is in how the car drives with them.

I love the wheels but I don't want a horrible drive. Any comments will be greatly appreciated

I have 2 sets of wheels, 18" and 19", and I much prefer the 18". I imagine the 20" would be a very firm ride.

There are a few guys on here running 20s on 997s and they say they are fine , I expected them to say it makes the ride very hard which is what I was told when looking at 20s but they seem happy with the ride . :thumb:

Ive got 20" Turbo II's on my 997 and the ride is fine...below.

Of course if i go over a large pot hole then I'm likely to feel it a bit more..but given the state of the UK roads...you're gonna have problems with 19"'s !

I'm selling these by the way if your interested.

Attachments

• img_20190908_wa0007_187.jpg
    img_20190908_wa0007_187.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 977
villaman said:
Ive got 20" Turbo II's

:?:

19's surely :dont know:

Or are they Panamera/Cayenne wheels :?

Everyday is a school day if they are 20's :thumb:

Yes they are 20".....

I brought them last year as i fancied a change and was worried that they .]

A: would like silly......i think the look fine

B: Would ruin the ride handling...well apart from occasionally feeling a little more bumpy...there was no real difference. I have more rubber on the road so maybe handling was a little improved.

villaman said:
Yes they are 20".....

I brought them last year

Genuine Porker ones :dont know:

What are the part numbers if you don't mind me asking :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back