Welcome to 911UK
The only place for Porsche, 911uk is the definitive enthusiast and resource site for the Porsche 911.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so join up today for full access to the site and benefit from latest member offers.

Porsche Classifieds
Sell Your Porsche on 911uk
Create a Free Classified Advert
Search Ads
Classified Adverts FAQ
Trade Classified Information
Buyer & Seller Fraud Protection
Consumer Rights Act
Pre Purchase Inspection (PPI)
Porsche Car Sourcing
Porsche Cars Wanted
Official Porsche Centre Reviews
Model
Stock
Porsche 911
992 : 2019- 0
991 : 2011- 23
997 : 2004- 63
996 : 1997-2005 30
993 : 1993-1998 2
964 : 1989-1993 0
Carrera 3.2 : 1983-1989 2
Carrera SC : 1977-1983 2
930 Turbo : 1975-1989 1
Early 911 : 1964-1977 1
Porsche Other Models
Classic : 1950-1965 0
Boxster : 1997- 25
Cayman : 2005- 20
Cayenne : 2003- 6
Macan : 2014- 3
Panamera : 2009- 0
912-914-924-928-944-968 0
959 - CarreraGT - RaceCar 0
Car Parts For Sale & Wanted
Other Items For Sale & Wanted
Wheels Tyres For Sale & Wanted
Number Plates For Sale Wanted

Porsche Services
Porsche Body Shop Repair
Paint Protection & Wrapping
Porsche Classic Insurance
Porsche Classic Parts
Porsche Classic Restoration
Porsche Design Collection
Porsche Engine Gearbox Rebuild
Porsche Heritage & History
Porsche News
Porsche Picture Gallery
Win a New Porsche 911

Porsche Parts
Body Parts, Body Styling
Brakes, Clearance
Electrical, Exhausts
Engine Cooling, Engine Electrical
Engine Rebuild, Heating Cooling
Interior Incar, Lighting
Rubber Seals, Service Parts
Steering, Suspension
Transmission, Workshop Tools
Early 911, 911 - 930, 928 - 968
964 - 993, 996 - 997, Boxster
Cayman, Cayenne, Panamera

Porsche Model Range
911 [992] 2018-Current
Porsche 911 [992]
911 [991] 2011-2019
Porsche 911 [991]
911 [997] 2004-2012
Porsche 911 [997]
911 [GT] GT1-GT2-GT3
Porsche 911 [GT]
911 [996] 1997-2005
Porsche 911 [996]
911 [993] 1993-1998
Porsche 911 [993]
911 [RS] RS-RSR
Porsche 911 [RS]
911 [964] 1989-1993
Porsche 911 [964]
911 3.2 1983-1989
Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera
911 SC 1977-1983
Porsche 911 SC
911 [Early] 1964-1977
Porsche 911 [Early]
Boxster & Cayman
Porsche Boxster & Cayman
Cayenne & Panamera
Porsche Cayenne & Panamera

911uk Site Partners

Parsley
Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky911 wrote:
g911omr wrote:
For what it's worth, this was my searching/buying experience that has some relevance when discussing values.
Having sold my 964 in early 2017 I was given the impression that I'd pick up a nice manual 996c2 coupe for a pittance. £10-£12k no problem.
That just wasn't the case and still isn't. Anything in that price bracket was well used and pretty tired.
Anything even remotely decent was/is £16-£18k.
I bought from an enthusiast who had cherished the car for 10 years and so paid extra accordingly.
Just my 2p. Smile

I’m with you 100%.

No offence to anyone that’s contributed but you always get the folk who haven’t bought yet, talking the market down and the enthusiasts possibly talking the market up.
Plus, and this is the big factor, we all have different standards. I’m a realistic buyer and seller. I don’t expect any used car to be perfect, especially a 20 year old 911, so I’ll buy a decent straight one that’s stacks up on paper with decent miles. I’ll then work through it to make it very good.

When I sell I never try it on and I just try and be realistic. Plus when I want to move on I’m impatient and just want it gone.

The market has cooled but it’s just seasonal. Always is. Who is looking for a toy just after Xmas when it’s miserable and freezing cold.
That’s why I’m saying if you don’t need to sell, don’t. Wait for the first nice bank holiday in spring when all the toys come out and folk starting thinking “Ooh I fancy one of those this year!”

I don’t think the market is doomed especially for a 996 in a certain spec, such as early C2 or mint C4S. It’s just winter.
Plus let’s face it, even if you’re worried about values, if a £60k GT3 loses £10k, a nice £18k C2 will barely lose £2k or £3k. You’ll be pumping way more than that into one anyway.

As for a nice C4S for £13k?? Absolutely dreaming. I guarantee I’d have found some big issues with that. Either huge gaps in its maintenance, hidden faults or just not upto my standards. And I bet you it was Tiptronic.

If you spot anymore, stick me down for 2. One for me and one for the wife. Wink

£13k.... Floor

No it was manual and your entitled to your opinion despite the fact you are wrong lol. Absolutely dreaming?? I know what I saw. Pm me your email address and I'll send you pics and ad details I screenshot.

skinny_monkey
Nürburgring

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky911 wrote:

I don’t think the market is doomed especially for a 996 in a certain spec, such as early C2 or mint C4S. It’s just winter.
Plus let’s face it, even if you’re worried about values, if a £60k GT3 loses £10k, a nice £18k C2 will barely lose £2k or £3k. You’ll be pumping way more than that into one anyway.

Thing is, a gt3 is rare enough not to lose 10k. Whereas a 996 Carrera although nice of course, it's just a normal car, and it will go down, especially with 997's (with a higher number made than 996) coming down.

I don't care either way - they go up and i have an appreciating asset, can sell and upgrade. They go down and i can buy another one!!

Marky911
Sepang

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of agree skinny, but things aren’t as easy if you’re searching for a specific model. I’ve twice searched for (and found) a 996.1 C2 manual coupe with sub 80k miles on. Once was 7 years ago for my mate Craig on here and once 4 years ago for myself.
The pool of good cars is tiny. I’d say 70% crap, 20% ok-ish, 10% if that, genuine properly looked after cars.

I’ve said it before but not every buyer will choose a 997 over a 996 even at the same money. Most maybe would, especially as a daily driver but for some, including me and a good few others on here, a 996.1 is the purer more analogue car with quite a classic dash and interior and nowhere near the amount of bore-scoring (if any) that 997.1s suffer from.

But I agree most people want the newest they can get, especially as some folk do the “keeping up with the Jones’s” thing.

It’s an age old argument that used to be had with impact bumper vs 964, 964 vs 993. Eventually the previous model will command more money than the next generation. Although I doubt a 996 will ever be more expensive than a 997.2. Wink

Parsley by all means stick a link up. I’m not saying that car didn’t exist but I guarantee it’ll have mega miles or a skeleton in its closet.
One swallow doesn’t make a summer, so just because there’s been a ridiculously cheap forced sale example, that doesn’t mean £13k is the new norm as far as C4S pricing goes. If you think it is, there’s only one of us is wrong and it ain’t me. Hand

Happy to be corrected though so let’s have a poll. All you C4S owners that paid £13k for your cars, put your hand up. Grin

So what did you end up buying then and how much did you pay? A C4S for £13k or a sorted Carrera for £12k?

Anyway, how have I got roped into a values thread. Must try harder to ignore them.
I buy what I want when I want and get on with enjoying it. We are here for a fun time, not a long time. Thumb

996Rocks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:52 pm    Post subject: Love my 996.1 It really is not about the money for me Reply with quote

Brought my 996 3.4 C2 2001 in March 2018 @ 76K miles paid 14.500
She’s a meridian silver beauty - Sun roof delete Alcantara headlining simple model. No body kits of spoilers or extra weight - even has basic stereo - removed CD player to save weight and fitted BT transceiver - Pure Pinky.

I’ve spent a ton of money on her - probably around £10K - All the usual stuff water pump failed - Clutch , IMS, RMS, Discs and pads, windscreen side windows, Shock’s, suspension bushes and some arms. Car set up by Chris at Centre Gravity, GT3 splitrims refurbed by Chis at Exel. Seats refreshed by Dave the trimmer..... it’s goes on and one. (Recommend all named)

The point is that this car just puts a bloody big grin on my face every time I drive her. I know it’s childish and not very environmentally friendly (yes I do feel guilty) but the 996 is just such a perfectly poised and usable every day sports car, and so engaging to drive.

Saturday AM Chris is delivering me a set of refurbed 18 inch turbo 1 hollow spokes with brand new Mitc PS4’s - I can’t bloody wait.

Few observations....
IMS changed as precaution - turned out to be dual row original bearing and in perfect condition despite car having checkered past service history.
Shocks changed for new Koni Special Active - Was expecting big things but actually I think the old Bilsteins were probably working OK - not musch difference - The Koni’s seems to work perfectly and did improve handling (Car is original and not lowered.
Did a rolling road power test a while ago - she was kicking out 287 Bhp - I think my rear wheels were unbalanced and transmission oil needed changing as significant unexplained drag/loss from power train.
Fitted some OEM large chrome oval exhaust tips for visual effect - surprised that they made the car sound better - was not expecting that.
Changing the transmission oil made the gearbox feel better - be careful though I tried some funky Miller oil and it did not work well in the cold. Stick to standard porsche dealer recommendations for our climate,
Tried the car on 10 spoke 17 inch weeks - much lighter than my GT3 spoilt rims - lighter 17 inch wheels made a huge difference to the acceleration handling and overall feel of the car - although the 9 inch rears tended to let go more easily which could have been the Pirelli tyres but it did make my bum twitch a couple of times in the wet.
I’m going for 18 inch hollows with PS4’s 7.5 and10J - I think these will gel perfectly with a nice lightweight narrow body 996.
Car drives like new and I really don’t care what prices do - I ain’t selling!
She’s done 83 k now so I’ve done 7K in just under 2 years - weekend car and occasional commute/holiday - Look at 997’s and think - they are not retro enough or me - 993’ s nice but too expensive for weekend car and not as fast, comfortable, light weight and usable. 996 for me is the sweet spot and the narrow body C2 coupe without sunroof and with light 18 inch wheels I think is my perfect weekend runabout. Losing the sunroof improves chassis stiffness , improves headroom, less weight and improved aerodynamics - er I think.
Engine will surely D Chunk tomorrow !!

Parsley
Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky911 wrote:
I kind of agree skinny, but things aren’t as easy if you’re searching for a specific model. I’ve twice searched for (and found) a 996.1 C2 manual coupe with sub 80k miles on. Once was 7 years ago for my mate Craig on here and once 4 years ago for myself.
The pool of good cars is tiny. I’d say 70% crap, 20% ok-ish, 10% if that, genuine properly looked after cars.

I’ve said it before but not every buyer will choose a 997 over a 996 even at the same money. Most maybe would, especially as a daily driver but for some, including me and a good few others on here, a 996.1 is the purer more analogue car with quite a classic dash and interior and nowhere near the amount of bore-scoring (if any) that 997.1s suffer from.

But I agree most people want the newest they can get, especially as some folk do the “keeping up with the Jones’s” thing.

It’s an age old argument that used to be had with impact bumper vs 964, 964 vs 993. Eventually the previous model will command more money than the next generation. Although I doubt a 996 will ever be more expensive than a 997.2. Wink

Parsley by all means stick a link up. I’m not saying that car didn’t exist but I guarantee it’ll have mega miles or a skeleton in its closet.
One swallow doesn’t make a summer, so just because there’s been a ridiculously cheap forced sale example, that doesn’t mean £13k is the new norm as far as C4S pricing goes. If you think it is, there’s only one of us is wrong and it ain’t me. Hand

Happy to be corrected though so let’s have a poll. All you C4S owners that paid £13k for your cars, put your hand up. Grin

So what did you end up buying then and how much did you pay? A C4S for £13k or a sorted Carrera for £12k?

Anyway, how have I got roped into a values thread. Must try harder to ignore them.
I buy what I want when I want and get on with enjoying it. We are here for a fun time, not a long time. Thumb

You seem to be reading far too much into my comment and looks like it's hit a nerve. I did NOT say 13k was the new norm. I said I saw a nice 4s with the work done for 13k. And I did. You then said I was dreaming!??. You seem quite hot under the collar about it. If you paid what you consider to be a fair price for your car and your happy that's fine. I simply stated an opinion. I am happy with my car. I paid not a lot for it. It's a coupe manual with FSH and 112k. Drives well with no issues at all. It was a bargain because I think at the moment the market is rock bottom. As far as I'm concerned that's it. Mock me all you like mate if it makes you feel better.

Marky911
Sepang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, you haven’t hit a nerve Parsley. I’m not looking to buy and I’m not looking to sell, so I’m really not bothered. Thumb
I buy cars, use them and enjoy them. They cost what they cost. I’m never in it for the values. Which is a good job, as I’ve lost a fortune over the years. Wink

You made a comment and I made mine. It’s a discussion forum, that’s what we do.
Market is dead, but it always is in January. That’s my main point.
I thought you were mentioning the £13k one as if it’s not that unusual but it really is and I guarantee it would have had an issue. If every other one is going for nearer £20k why would a seller sell for £13k. Just out of the goodness of his heart?
If something looks too good to be true, then it usually is. Especially with cars.

Anyway it’s all just opinion and banter. I certainly wasn’t mocking you maliciously. Cute Grin

I’m glad you’ve found yourself a nice car anyway. I hope it’s good to you. Cool

g911omr
Spa-Francorchamps

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm down chap. It's all fairly harmless banter and just differing opinions.
You sound very pleased with your car.
Post some pictures and your purchase experience and we can admire it as well.
After all, that is what makes this forum what it is.
Pictures and chit chat. Smile
Here is one of my manifolds, just because I like looking at them. Mr. Green

IMG_3443.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  174.79 KB
 Viewed:  607 Time(s)

IMG_3443.jpg

Parsley
Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky911 wrote:
Nah, you haven’t hit a nerve Parsley. I’m not looking to buy and I’m not looking to sell, so I’m really not bothered. Thumb
I buy cars, use them and enjoy them. They cost what they cost. I’m never in it for the values. Which is a good job, as I’ve lost a fortune over the years. Wink

You made a comment and I made mine. It’s a discussion forum, that’s what we do.
Market is dead, but it always is in January. That’s my main point.
I thought you were mentioning the £13k one as if it’s not that unusual but it really is and I guarantee it would have had an issue. If every other one is going for nearer £20k why would a seller sell for £13k. Just out of the goodness of his heart?
If something looks too good to be true, then it usually is. Especially with cars.

Anyway it’s all just opinion and banter. I certainly wasn’t mocking you maliciously. Cute Grin

I’m glad you’ve found yourself a nice car anyway. I hope it’s good to you. Cool

All good my end mate. Just internet banter. Thumb Viking Cheers

Bund
Nürburgring

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: Love my 996.1 It really is not about the money for me Reply with quote

996Rocks wrote:
Brought my 996 3.4 C2 2001 in March 2018 @ 76K miles paid 14.500
She’s a meridian silver beauty - Sun roof delete Alcantara headlining simple model. No body kits of spoilers or extra weight - even has basic stereo - removed CD player to save weight and fitted BT transceiver - Pure Pinky.

I’ve spent a ton of money on her - probably around £10K - All the usual stuff water pump failed - Clutch , IMS, RMS, Discs and pads, windscreen side windows, Shock’s, suspension bushes and some arms. Car set up by Chris at Centre Gravity, GT3 splitrims refurbed by Chis at Exel. Seats refreshed by Dave the trimmer..... it’s goes on and one. (Recommend all named)

The point is that this car just puts a bloody big grin on my face every time I drive her. I know it’s childish and not very environmentally friendly (yes I do feel guilty) but the 996 is just such a perfectly poised and usable every day sports car, and so engaging to drive.

Saturday AM Chris is delivering me a set of refurbed 18 inch turbo 1 hollow spokes with brand new Mitc PS4’s - I can’t bloody wait.

Few observations....
IMS changed as precaution - turned out to be dual row original bearing and in perfect condition despite car having checkered past service history.
Shocks changed for new Koni Special Active - Was expecting big things but actually I think the old Bilsteins were probably working OK - not musch difference - The Koni’s seems to work perfectly and did improve handling (Car is original and not lowered.
Did a rolling road power test a while ago - she was kicking out 287 Bhp - I think my rear wheels were unbalanced and transmission oil needed changing as significant unexplained drag/loss from power train.
Fitted some OEM large chrome oval exhaust tips for visual effect - surprised that they made the car sound better - was not expecting that.
Changing the transmission oil made the gearbox feel better - be careful though I tried some funky Miller oil and it did not work well in the cold. Stick to standard porsche dealer recommendations for our climate,
Tried the car on 10 spoke 17 inch weeks - much lighter than my GT3 spoilt rims - lighter 17 inch wheels made a huge difference to the acceleration handling and overall feel of the car - although the 9 inch rears tended to let go more easily which could have been the Pirelli tyres but it did make my bum twitch a couple of times in the wet.
I’m going for 18 inch hollows with PS4’s 7.5 and10J - I think these will gel perfectly with a nice lightweight narrow body 996.
Car drives like new and I really don’t care what prices do - I ain’t selling!
She’s done 83 k now so I’ve done 7K in just under 2 years - weekend car and occasional commute/holiday - Look at 997’s and think - they are not retro enough or me - 993’ s nice but too expensive for weekend car and not as fast, comfortable, light weight and usable. 996 for me is the sweet spot and the narrow body C2 coupe without sunroof and with light 18 inch wheels I think is my perfect weekend runabout. Losing the sunroof improves chassis stiffness , improves headroom, less weight and improved aerodynamics - er I think.
Engine will surely D Chunk tomorrow !!

Rocks once you have done the GT3 centre console delete stick it up for sale and I'll be interested. Wink

Jackzi
Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent two years searching for a 996.

Like many others, I was convinced it was the bargain of the 911 range and I would get a lot more bang for my buck.

I had five PPIs and not a single one was any good. That doesn't count the ones I looked at and walked away from.

From completely corroded undersides, brake lines, coolant pipes, etc. to the dreaded bore score, I've pretty much seen it all.

Admittedly, I started at the bottom of the price range at around 14k, then steadily kept upping the price to 20k and gave up when I realised that a well maintained 996 in very good condition is a 25k car.

I reckon I probably spent around £1.5k or more on PPIs, travel costs, etc. looking for a good 996.

In hindsight, it's money I should have invested into a better car.

So I bought a low-mileage, fantastic condition 997 C4S instead from a trusted dealer and haven't looked back since.

Until today, when I had a quick look in the classifieds and some of the cars I looked at over 6 months ago are still for sale.

I'm sorry, but just because it's a 4S doesn't mean it's a 20k car (if it's been standing outside all year round, rusted to bits where it matters and with around 80k on the clock).

The good ones that I thought were too expensive have all gone. Now that could be that they've been removed. But I reckon they sold.

Lesson learned: good cars are expensive. And they sell.

g911omr
Spa-Francorchamps

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lesson learned: good cars are expensive. And they sell.[/quote]

Absolutely true.
Minus the PPI's, I had the same experience. I pondered over 1 particular car, thinking it was a bit too expensive and something better value would turn up.
That car sold fairly quickly and I realised I was being unrealistic.
Luckily, another car came up for sale that ticked nearly all the boxes and I paid very close to the asking price.
If I do decide to sell this year I would hope that any prospective buyer would also see the benefit in paying a little extra for a properly maintained cherished car. If not, then I'll keep it. Cool

Jackzi
Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paid full asking price, as my car was the best one I had seen in 2 years.

You get what you pay for. Simple as that.

I also hope that when it comes time to sell that buyers will be able to tell the difference between a good car and a 'bargain' 911 (no such thing in my book).

But I'd rather keep it for as long as I am still legally allowed to drive a dead dinosaur powered sports car Very Happy

segart
Nürburgring

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky911 wrote:

I sold my 03 c4s coupe manual 60k miles, in a private Salford 20k. But I would be happy to buy it back for 13k!!! Smile

Robertb
Dijon

2002 Porsche 996 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Northway have a stunning fully rebuilt X51 C4S manual coupe (to my mind this is peak C4S) for £26k, which has been for sale for a while.

Same money buys a turquoise 164k mile 993 targa that needs thousands spending on it cosmetically.

I'll never understand people...

Current: 2003 C4S Coupe, seal/black

Ex: '02 C4S Coupe, '96 993 Targa, '88 Carrera Sport Coupe

Dammit
Indianapolis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I could sell my C2 cab, I'd take such a hiding that I may as well keep it long past the point that I have to grow the fuel for it myself.

misterw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Robertb"]Northway have a stunning fully rebuilt X51 C4S manual coupe (to my mind this is peak C4S) for £26k, which has been for sale for a while.

Northway is my local trusted Indie for my C4

Althought it hasn't sold yet (been there a few months, maybe some think it's overpriced) I actually think its fairly priced for all that preventative work done and I would definititely consider it if I was after a well sorted 4s

Plenty of very average ones around the £20k mark, with major money still to spend on them

Martin996RSR
Nürburgring

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking around 2006/2007 for a 996 when the bottom of the market was around £13k. In the end I decided to spend the money motor racing instead. Fast forward to 2013 and the bottom of the market had dropped to about £7k. I bought my 996.1 C2 LSD/GT3 aerokit/M030 for £8700 and I reckon it's probably worth between £12/14k now depending on the buyer and what suspension I let them take it with (I have H&R coilovers as well as the M030). I've done a considerable amount of preventative maintenance and lightening, and it drives brilliantly. I hope never to sell, but if I do then it will probably have washed its face in terms of maintenance costs, but that's only because I've done everything myself.

Robertb
Dijon

2002 Porsche 996 Carrera 4S

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="misterw"]
Robertb wrote:
Northway have a stunning fully rebuilt X51 C4S manual coupe (to my mind this is peak C4S) for £26k, which has been for sale for a while.

Northway is my local trusted Indie for my C4

Althought it hasn't sold yet (been there a few months, maybe some think it's overpriced) I actually think its fairly priced for all that preventative work done and I would definititely consider it if I was after a well sorted 4s

Plenty of very average ones around the £20k mark, with major money still to spend on them

I agree... if I was in the market for a C4S I would be keen on that one. I did fleetingly wonder about PXing my 4S, but due to its mileage I'd probably end up no better off than if I just paid for a rebuild on mine.

Current: 2003 C4S Coupe, seal/black

Ex: '02 C4S Coupe, '96 993 Targa, '88 Carrera Sport Coupe

Griffter
Nürburgring

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above are the reasons enthusiasts get tarred with the unrealistic values brush. Every one of the last 5 cars I’ve sold has been priced towards the top of the market for good reason. Every single one (with the exception of an Elise) sold to the first to view, but took months to sell - again with the exception of my Boxster Spyder which went to a forum member following a speculative enquiry. The first to view the Elise turned it down because he was into detailing and there wasn’t enough to do!!

But I’m guilty of aiming at the bottom of the market when I buy. Like everyone else, I want a “bargain”. In my experience anything cheap is either cheap because the owner knows what’s wrong with or cheap because they don’t! The ones to avoid are the expensive ones from people who know nothing about them.

I recently bought an S2000 after some bottom fishing and whilst it has a lot of redeeming features, it’s still drained nearly £1000 after a thorough going over and DIY tinkering. If I were to sell it though, it would be nigh on impossible to distinguish it from the 100s of cheap-for-a-reason cars. It’s the same with 996s.

T8
General
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin996RSR wrote:

I was looking around 2006/2007 for a 996 when the bottom of the market was around £13k …………..

What sort of 996 could you get for £13k in 2006/2007 Question

I'm assuming very high mileage and/or Cat C/D.
ex 1978 Silver 924 Manual

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: