Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold. Original Manthey K400 exhaust system with manifolds.

Slippydiff

Imola
SOLD

Lnr2aSa.jpg

JDcDsQB.jpg

zZM31Gz.jpg

jRlSf8b.jpg

I5IrS5K.jpg

It's with deep regret I find myself selling this, but an imminent move to a smaller place with no garage space, means I have to let go of it :sad:

This is the early Manthey/Europipe/M&M exhaust system used on their Mk1 996 GT3 K400 conversions.

WmxbtcG.jpg

tCGYYi4.jpg

It differs from the later iterations in that the silencers, tailpipes "X"pipe and cats (high quality HJS 200 cell items) were manufactured by Europipe (both the old and new systems utilised M&M manifolds)

With a suitable remap the exhaust will liberate 40-45hp from an otherwise stock Mk1 996 GT3.

Please note the exhaust is NOT trackday friendly, but for road use it is peerless. As with most Europipe products it sounds amazing outside, but is not intrusive inside, neither does it drone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3J8HeIfJwc

Some years ago I had several enquiries for replica systems, so I had the system removed from my old Manthey car to have jigs manufactured and replica systems fabricated.

The fabricator tasked with fabricating the systems attempted to simplify the joint arrangements, and in doing so removed the existing joints and replaced them with slip joints.

As can be seen from the images of the system, I have ALL the original "V" band joints, flanges and spherical joints with their olives and clamps, so
returning the system back to it's original format should be straight forward with the aid of a good exhaust fabricator. If required, I can recommend just such an individual.

SOLD

Due to the size and weight of the system, collection only (though depending on where the buyer is located, I may be able to deliver/meet half way)

Thanks for looking.

Please, please tell me that would find a 2003 996.2 C4S!!!!! :eek: :eek:

:grin:

Osh

Osh said:
Please, please tell me that would find a 2003 996.2 C4S!!!!! :eek: :eek:

:grin:

Osh

Nope.....

MC

Where are you based?

MC