Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Merry Christmas! Don''t neglect your 997 this holiday.

MattyR

Imola
Well the big day is almost upon us! Have a very merry Christmas all you wonderful lot. Hopefully some nice pressies under the tree. Possibly Porsche related..

My car's tucked up in the garage having had a leisurely clean today, getting round to the little bits-and-bobs I don't always get round to. You know the sort of thing: especially when it's a daily driver!

Weather looks very nice down in Kent for the next week so mine's getting a blast for a couple of days visiting family in various parts of Essex. Roads should be fairly clear on Boxing Day. If you see a Atlas Grey 997.2 C2 overtake you on the M25/M11/A120/A127 or A13 it may well be me and my family. Give us a toot if you appreciate Christmas Pork and none of that stringy ol' turkey :thumbs:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back