Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OMG, Words fail me

GT3 look much better than a standard continental which do nothing for me.

Paint job is horrible though!

What a not to like :dont know: a lovely update done by the masters of subtlety and tastes Mansoury :floor:

Used to belong to a certain Mr Eubank, which shouldn't be a huge surprise and would explain the unorthodox choice in styling.

:floor: £200k... it would take that much to be seen in it !

Wouldn't give you £20 for it...

Jesus wept...

murdered by Mansory tuning

Jesus christ, we need to have some sort of warning on these types of threads.

That's worse than the Isis beheading video I inadvertently watched after a mate sent me a link. This type of ***** cannot be unseen.

I like mods and I love acid green accents but even I thought that was gross , clearly it is possible to over do a theme :grin: still I am sure it will appeal so some Gangsta' with 200k of drug money to loose :grin: :grin:

I saw this for sale at one of the more shady dealers that gets mentions on here 4 years ago.

Attachments

• bentley_continental_gtc2_1349822931_480x0_270.jpg
    bentley_continental_gtc2_1349822931_480x0_270.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 6,430
FZP said:
I saw this for sale at one of the more shady dealers that gets mentions on here 4 years ago.

Theres the proof money cant buy class :grin: :grin:

On a side note, heard the Bentley GT3s at Snetterton once, boy did they have a unique sound over the rest of the pack.

For the shy/under the radar types.

Wonder what this guy's house/Mrs looks like? :yuk:

Go to Blackburn - there's loads like that.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back