Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New owner!

Tom911

In a similar thread to the other chaps, who got the wonderful 911 for 6500, I went out and bought the cheapest 911 in the UK on Sunday, the first one I saw. I'd only been considering the idea for a week and had done very little research :pc:

I also own a DB9 with over 100k on so I'm not adverse to taking risk

The car is a 2001 C4 3.4 113k on the clock, IMS done with a wealth of service history and a folder of date sorted receipts which go way back. I paid £9500 and at the time this was the cheapest to market.

The interior is ruffled blue leather which is a very dark blue.

Absolutely love the thing so far, will continue to post more updates, fingers crossed![/list][/i]

HSC911 said:
:welcome:

Pics please...of the Aston as well :thumb:

Soon as I put the snob plate on the 911 I'll line them together and take pics, they both have matching plates kinda :mrgreen:

Nice one. I hope it's good to you.
Is it 'SillySally" with the cheapest one? He's been quite ok with his.
There was another guy on here bought a cheap one and wasn't so lucky. Engine kaput.

But hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained. :thumb:

Careful biggin' up those private plates. We'll be expecting big things. Have you not seen how dodgy reg plates go down in here. :grin:

Welcome aboard...
Good luck with the car, I'm always in the confident camp. What's the worst thing that can happen?????

I had a db9 for a while, I miss that noise when you press the button......

I'd like to see em too!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back