Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BBS E88 - 19 inch

JordanH

Silverstone
I'm in the process of returning my car to standard with a view to moving to a 991 next year.

So up for sale first is my set of BBS E88 wheels, the wheels are 18 months old and have covered roughly 1,000 miles since fitting them. They have been ceramic coated from new and cleaned frequently so as you'd expect they are in excellent condition.

Specifications are:

19 x 8.5 ET57 (1" Lip, 7.5" Barrel)
19 x 11 ET51 (2.5" Lip, 8.5" Barrel)

The cost of the wheels was €4,800 without tyres

Added to this I purchased some centre cap adapters for an additional €150 and then Red/Gold BBS badges which are Japanese BBS badges from PW Motorsport for £160.

So all in not including tyres they cost around £4,400.

The wheels come with 235/35/19 and 295/30/19 Goodyear Asymmetric, the fronts are N rated but the rears aren't.

The rear tyres only have 100 miles on them and the fronts have lots of life left.

They are obviously setup to suit a narrowbodied 997 but are easily rebuilt to suit other Porsches.

My price is £3,500 FIRM otherwise i'll have them rebuilt to suit my next car.

I will take some individual pictures of the wheels once they are off the car, here are some pictures of them when new and also since they were fitted to the car.

47578890421_23d0092443_k.jpg

28533525327_9871c3b2ef_h.jpg

44424047411_67d17e4351_h.jpg

OMG those are sexy wheels 8) 8) expensive but beautiful :thumb:

Stunning!!!.

What is maintenance like on these are they harder to maintain than oems?

RXP. said:
Stunning!!!.

What is maintenance like on these are they harder to maintain than oems?

Having them ceramic coated certainly makes it a lot easier. I just clean them with regular car wash shampoo and water and then dry afterwards with a drying towel. I've not had to use any kind of wheel cleaner at all although I may have to when I take them off the car to clean the inside of the wheels i'd imagine.

In the past when i've had bare alloy lips that weren't coated you have to break out the autosol every now and then to keep on top of it but i've not had to so far with these.

New tyres turned up today for my standard wheels so they should be off the car next week and i'll stick some more photos up. :thumb:

Off topic, what suspension are you running + what drop?

trackm3 said:
Hi

Where abouts are you based, maybe interested 😀

I'm based in North Nottinghamshire.

If only they were 18's!!

I'm just trying to think of only a handful of people In Retford that have a penchant for BBS wheels,

If I had to guess, ........ I'd say ? Peachy ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back