Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Michelin's PS4S N rated - Where can I find them?

jklondon

Hi, looking to find some Michelins PS4S N rated somewhere near London.
Struggling hard to get fronts and rears. Called up Michelin and they have zero
central stock and no eta on new batches.

Anyone have any tips on where I could source or perhaps should give up?

Have Pzeros now but N0s, hearing N1s are better that might be another option?

Txs
JK

Windy101 said:
Costco could be worth a look.

Thanks for tip - just tried online and they had nada for my car :( - maybe I will call my local one tomorrow

Wide body car?

jklondon said:
Windy101 said:

Thanks for tip - just tried online and they had nada for my car :( - maybe I will call my local one tomorrow
Definitely worth going in as they seem to be able to delve deeper on their system vs online

Black Circles have them in stock (I checked yesterday) and also be aware that a lot of Michelin dealers (although not Black Circles) are doing a £100 off four tyres discount at the moment. I can't figure out how to post the offer email I got but this is the link:

https://marketing.michelin.co.uk/promo-autumn-2019-uk/

FZP said:
jklondon said:
Windy101 said:

Definitely worth going in as they seem to be able to delve deeper on their system vs online

I phoned up and they were able to tell me when they would get stock that was not showing on the online system

spongebob squarepants said:
Wide body car?

Yes - 991.1 2012

Specs are

Front - 245/35 ZR20 (95Y)
Rear - 295/30 ZR20 (101Y)

I tried blackcircles they had stock but dont think it was N rated - not clear - sent them email 2 days ago and no response.

Have I missed something here? Since when have PS4S gained an 'N" rate?

You're not wrong, but not in the size I need which is why they've not come up on searches 235/35 & 295/30 on 19s :x

jklondon said:
spongebob squarepants said:
Wide body car?

Yes - 991.1 2012

Specs are

Front - 245/35 ZR20 (95Y)
Rear - 295/30 ZR20 (101Y)

I tried blackcircles they had stock but dont think it was N rated - not clear - sent them email 2 days ago and no response.

N rated Michelin's are only available in 305 for the rears, that will be why no one has stock :thumb:
Unfortunately everyone's stuck with P zeros for a reason :nooo:

Edit, but if your car is a widebody you should be on 305 rears? :dont know:

I have P Zero N1 on my 991.2 4S. No problems with them in terms of ride and performance

JonBrown said:
I have P Zero N1 on my 991.2 4S. No problems with them in terms of ride and performance

Have you been out in the wet yet :grin: :eek:

Seriously compared to the Michelins its night and day, in the wet the P zeros are absolutely lethal, the 4 wheel drive will no doubt compensate and make things seem ok. But in a 2S :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back