Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Alpine A110S

991.2GTS

I've been wanting to add to the garage, and have been looking at various options including air cooled and another stab at a GT3. But decided to go French instead of German today and put down a deposit on an Alpine A110S. I was expecting a 9 month wait but the bloke at Alpine Manchester reckons lock down by the end of January with a Spring delivery. Which would be ideal.

https://config.alpinecars.com/gb/en...enault.com/c/BAd6/AgWEdO3A9i1wpg&step=summary

By all accounts these are fantastic cars, look great too, sure you'll have a lot
of fun with the Alpine.

I like these a lot. Very unique choice.

What happened to the GT3? I must have missed a post.

Hi Graham - Alpine looks like a great car. Saw some great reviews on it over the weekend - enough for me to look at Alpine website and spec options. What options have you gone for? Looking forward to seeing it when you get it.

Just seen the options you have picked - all of them :grin:

kan300 said:
Just seen the options you have picked - all of them :grin:

It's a bit of a culture shock after using the Porsche configurator, as there are so few options. Almost everything comes as standard.

They're having a launch event for the 'S' next Sunday at Alpine in Manchester, so going to see what the different colours look like in the flesh before I lock it in. Also not sure on the carbon roof, that might be overkill. :grin:

One of the french alpine clubs were at Dijon last year. Looked great fun cars. One in a darker blue than the usual light blue..think it's abyss blue? Looks great in the changing light through the day.

Visited Winchester Alpine on Friday looking for inspiration. This is a stunning machine and no doubt a real drivers car.

Just need some mountain roads!!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1541_377.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1541_377.jpeg
    412.3 KB · Views: 9,355
Mike_993 said:
Visited Winchester Alpine on Friday looking for inspiration. This is a stunning machine and no doubt a real drivers car.

Just need some mountain roads!!

And another.

Attachments

• img_0787_619.jpg
    img_0787_619.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9,342
  • img_0788_141.jpg
    img_0788_141.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9,342
coullstar said:
I love the lighter blue colour on most cars but I think the dark blue version looks much better.
Agreed re the dark blue and under the showroom lighting it looked superb.

Thanks for the pics. The Abyss Blue does look good, similar to Iris Blue looking at the pictures. The only problem is it doesn't appear to be an option for the S. The launch colour for the S is the Matt thunder grey, which is a £4.5k option. How it can be deemed a launch colour when they want to charge that for it, is beyond me. That's the only outrageous option though, everything else either comes as standard or is reasonably priced.

991.2GTS said:
Thanks for the pics. The Abyss Blue does look good, similar to Iris Blue looking at the pictures. The only problem is it doesn't appear to be an option for the S. The launch colour for the S is the Matt thunder grey, which is a £4.5k option. How it can be deemed a launch colour when they want to charge that for it, is beyond me. That's the only outrageous option though, everything else either comes as standard or is reasonably priced.

Hadn't clocked the S version, more power, cup chassis and some other extras.
Seems that's the one to go for budget permitting.

Mike_993 said:
991.2GTS said:

Hadn't clocked the S version, more power, cup chassis and some other extras.
Seems that's the one to go for budget permitting.
Did you do a test drive?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back