Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DSC V1 PASM module upgrade - SOLD

DJP997

Evening All,

Pretty sure my 997.2 Turbo is on its way... therefore my DSC V1 is available to buy and enjoy.

Purchased here via a group buy with a super discount price for circa £1,050 this is a must-have upgrade for your PASM.

I am offering mine with a further 30% off so just £775 for my DSC V1 - shipped to UK addresses, fully tracked and insured for the total value. Will accept a sensible offer for collection - Surrey / Sussex.

AFAIK there are no moving parts so no mechanical wear from use. Hence, this 30%+ saving over the recent group buy price is a super deal.

Will fit all 997.1 + 997.2. (Non turbo Gen 1's will require an additional lead).

:thumb:

Will also fit 987's :thumb:

For non turbo gen 1 997's doesn't it require an accelerometer plug in? :?:

Re: DSC V1 PASM module upgrade

DJP997 said:
Evening All,

Pretty sure my 997.2 Turbo is on its way... therefore my DSC V1 is available to buy and enjoy.

Purchased here via a group buy with a super discount price for circa £1,050 this is a must-have upgrade for your PASM.

I am offering mine with a further 30% off so just £775 for my DSC V1 - shipped to UK addresses, fully tracked and insured for the total value. Will accept a sensible offer for collection - Surrey / Sussex.

AFAIK there are no moving parts so no mechanical wear from use. Hence, this 30%+ saving over the recent group buy price is a super deal.

Will fit all 997.1 + 997.2. (Non turbo Gen 1's will require an additional lead).

:thumb:

Ive a Gen1 997 S would that fit it? Also what additional lead is needed?

Am interested if ok !!

Cheers.

J

Yes especially in sports mode which actually becomes useable on UK roads :thumb:

- - 997 - - , there's chassis tuning company called Center Gravity who are also worth a trip. That plus the DSC module will bring noticeable improvements to your car. I'd say both are necessities. They're in Tamworth and well worth the trip.

Bill :thumbs:

Bill O'Cantee said:
- - 997 - - , there's chassis tuning company called Center Gravity who are also worth a trip. That plus the DSC module will bring noticeable improvements to your car. I'd say both are necessities. They're in Tamworth and well worth the trip.

Bill :thumbs:

:thumb: still have my Techart springs to fit been a year since the group buy !! Need to get my bilstein B6 and springs in, DSC and geometry setup i guess would compliment the handling?

Cheers

J

Did you sell through Tewkesbury by any chance?
Car looks familiar...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back