Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another refugee to the Kas750 Boxster sanctuary..

kas750

Zandvoort
Couldn't resist it... :roll:
in launch colours too :wack:
Needs the usual fettling but owned since 2005 by the guy I bought it from.

I REALLY fancy an early Boxster!

Great work :thumb:

:thumb: that looks tidy and original

Looks awesome mate, can't wait to see what you do with it :)

:bow: :bow:

Joe's learner car? :grin:

Stick too!! Bet you've forgot how to drive one :driving:

Come to the meet tomorrow!!!!

It looks quite tidy in the pics but it's needs of a good "getting at" with various marks on the body and its in desperate need of a deep clean.
It has a custom made Tony Banks exhaust and cats which is a little loud for my taste although it would please most I should think.
Jobs to do are a full service,repair/replace the hood tensioning wire on the o/s and fix the drivers seat adjustment.
The car has done 115,000 miles and had a 50k engine fitted at 75k due to dropping a valve.
The car comes with every receipt and 3 keys.
It performs quite well although I wouldn't like to put it up against my 320D BMW! that's 20 years of development I suppose.
:thumb:

Looking at the pics my first priority is jet washing the driveway! :roll: :mrgreen: :wack:

Didn't you have a red one? What happened to that one?

How many have you now rehomed!? Nice interior :thumb:

spongebob squarepants said:
How many have you now rehomed!? Nice interior :thumb:

This is my 5th 986 which includes the one I bought new in 1998.
The new one was silver but I wimped out of the red interior and spec'd metropole blue.....
But I've put that right now :thumb:

Outstanding purchase. A titanic leap forward on the mutton dressed as lamb 993, and all the sweeter for the crazy low entry price.

What are your plans for it? Surely it's a keeper? :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steamy
Back