Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fan and Air Con Issue

Pops

I was driving my 2013 (958) Cayenne S at the weekend in very heavy rain with lots of standing water. Was aware of the interior fan cycling on and off very quickly. The interior windows then misted up and it was apparent that the air con had stopped working. After a few miles / minutes the problem seemed to resolve itself; both the fan and air con returned to normal function and the misting cleared. Any idea what caused this problem?

Ran the diagnostics this morning and found fault code; 008207 - Communication with Defroster Flap Motor (Linbus A/C 1).

I cleared the code and ran the defroster, max aircon and cycled through all the various ventilation / fan speed options. Everything seems to be working ok so ran the diagnostics again and no fault recorded this time.

Will keep and eye on things but hopefully it was just a temporary glitch!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back