Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Turbo Sports Titanium Exhaust for sale ( Price Reduced)

sinky

Manufacture unknown
So if you want loud this should fit the bill ,describe by a friend after being passed on the Motorway "its like being overtaken by a Euro Fighter" if that helps.
At 7.2Kg it's a big weight saving over the 24kg standard box .

Collection only

Hampshire

£1200.00

Attachments

• titanium_exhaust__123.jpg
    titanium_exhaust__123.jpg
    868.7 KB · Views: 1,965
Re: 996 Turbo Eisenmann Sports Titanium Exhaust

sinky said:
So if you want loud this should fit the bill ,describe by a friend after being passed on the Motorway "its like being overtaken by a Euro Fighter" if that helps.
At 7.2Kg it's a big weight saving over the 24kg standard box .

Collection only

Hampshire

£1500.00

Hi,

Will send you a PM, interested!

Cheers
Neil

I can also add that I once described The sound from this exhaust was 'Like the sound of reality tearing"

I'd also say that the craftsmanship of the exhaust is amazing.

Good luck with the sale Sinky. If I still had a pair of snails on mine I'd have it in a shot.

What tail pipes fit onto it and does it fit anything else or is it just Turbo only?

that's frigging awesome that exhaust!! quality

kingston said:
What tail pipes fit onto it and does it fit anything else or is it just Turbo only?

It's standard pipe size ,and yes only a turbo fit.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back