Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Should I return to the fold?

amr79

Hi Guys,

I am a member of this forum from the past. Used to own a 996 and 997 C4S models but that was many moons ago.

Went through High performance Audi's and BMW's since then but lately down graded to a Golf GTE to save for a Ferrari F430 as a garage queen.

Saving are now nearly there as I am planning on spending around £90k for a low owner/mileage RED coupe with a documented FFSH.

Then I see this on Auto Trader...... I really like it, a bit too high on miles but I only plan on doing 2k/ year. What should I do? Stick to the Italian Stallion or go for this and save £40k?

You could get a 991 1 Turbo for the price bracket.
There is a low mileage 4S on 911Virgin for around 67K. Save the extra money for something else
Good luck with what ever choice you make :)

I'd keep going and get the red one, sounds like your getting one anyway and your just delaying the inevitable, if you've ticked the Porsche box and moved on it seems fruitless to come back and still be saving for the other,

For me that's a bit too black, a bastard to keep clean and too pricey for what it is, if I were spending that kinda money on anything and I had to save for it then I'd be into a GT3 RS from the factory.

An F430 is effortlessly stylish, this 911 is trying a little too hard for my liking. Personally I would scratch your Ferrari itch, or go for a more special 911 model.

go for the Fazza, you have had the Porsche experience already

100% Ferrari. It's also my dream car.

Sod that Ferrari it will break down & cost you a bomb, buy that cool Porsche in black & have fun buy a fezzza 458 when the time comes :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back