Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Interior (Seats) refurb / paint - recommendations in Sussex

adamw

Portimao
Hi guys
I have carbon fixed buckets in my car but also have the original recliners (sports seats)
I'm looking for quotes to get the originals reconditioned so have the option of swapping between the two sets.
Love the fixed buckets but sometime the recliners would be more practical at times (I have kids that could sit in back)

Looking for recommendations for companies that would offer refurbing / repainting of the original sports seats (as below in pics).
Would want the leather cleaned, treated and re-painted, but also the hardbacks painted body colour (Swartz).

I tried southbound who I know come highly recommended but they don't offer just a painting service and would only completely re upholster which was very expensive (over 2k).

Any recommendations for this in or around Sussex??

Thanks in advance guys

Adam

289596-DD-13-C6-4262-BADC-7-CEC7-E48-B193.jpg

45-B49-DBA-F1-A4-4981-AF60-0-ECC91-DD1-E55.jpg

The seats could be re-coloured on a diy basis if you have space and a bit of time? Not strictly the same but I changed the colour of a 2 seater leather sofa from dark brown to a dark grey. Results were fantastic even if I do say so myself, 2 years on still looks like new!
There lots of companies out there who will supply full kits including sparky can airbrushes for colour application etc, any finish too from OEM Matt to satin or even shiny.
As for the hard backs, that would be the more conventional painting / spraying route. Colour match it with your lovely car 👌👍

The seats could be re-coloured on a diy basis if you have space and a bit of time? Not strictly the same but I changed the colour of a 2 seater leather sofa from dark brown to a dark grey. Results were fantastic even if I do say so myself, 2 years on still looks like new!
There lots of companies out there who will supply full kits including sparky can airbrushes for colour application etc, any finish too from OEM Matt to satin or even shiny.
As for the hard backs, that would be the more conventional painting / spraying route. Colour match it with your lovely car 👌👍

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kjcsr911
Back