Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

workshop manuals

Skudbook

Hello,

New owner looking for guidance on a good workshop manual/book for a 997.2, anything similar to a Haynes workshop manual. Or is there any other good manuals/books i should be looking out for?
Am fair handy and will look to carry out some basic jobs myself if they look straight forward enough, (basic maintenance, removal of trim etc)

I have found some old threads with links to PDF's but none of them working for me, i'd also rather have a paper copy as i only have access to a decent desktop PC at work and only use my ipad at home.

Thanks

The factory 997.2 workshop manual is 687Mb and in PDF format which is perfectly viewable on an iPad.

Most of the jobs you will encounter have excellent write ups on the likes of Pelican parts and theres also a number of Youtube videos detailing the more common issues.

Thanks for the reply's gents,
i'll have a look at pelican parts and the likes,

i think my first DIY job will be fitting some grilles,

any links to the factory work shop manual?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back