Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Android Mirroring Auto etc ?Pioneer AVH

Gazc2

Magny-Cours
So I`m sure some of the more tech savvy boys will be able to clear this up a bit I am looking at a Pioneer AVH-X5800DAB as Halfords have a couple in the clearance section for less than £300 it looks a pretty decent unit for what I need I am unsure about the difference between Android and Android Auto and what is this mirroring that's mentioned ? The only thing that's stopping me getting this is unsure about the use of maps it appears to have a waze set up (Not used waze before but appears to be very good) can I use google maps if my phone is usb connected to this unit ?

any help for the numpty gratefully accepted

Mirroring is when you can set the head unit to replicate your phones screen. I wouldn't bother though if both are android based as you just use the head unit as an android device (install any android app you want) and connect your phone via bluetooth.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back