Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheshire/Manchester coffee catch up OCT

FZP

Next one has already come around. After a lean summer of catch ups, Sept was all guns blazing with Monthly catch up/mid month blast/Magnus Walker and then Oulton Park.

By the time we get to the Oct meet, the Print Crew Massif, will have swapped cars again. :grin:

Sat 5th October
10:30am         
The Bull's Head,         
Wilmslow Road,         
Mottram St Andrew,         
SK10 4QH 

See you all then :thumb:

Attachments

• bulls_head_mottram_908_207_133.jpg
    bulls_head_mottram_908_207_133.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 3,598
Damn, can't make that date, have a good one :thumb:

I should be on it. :)

I should be good for that, be nice to have a catch up.

MC

George and I can't make that day :roll:

Im just glad I got to see the GT3RS before its sold :grin:

That's a good one for me see you then, is the GT3 RS already being dismissed by Harrie ?

He told me at least a year, that'll be 2019 then :grin:

GT3RS - box now ticked. So maybe gone before we meet. Have come to realise that owning a GT3 in current market (unless bought new) is about balancing mileage against quickly dropping value. So currently assessing options :?:

Well there are 9 X GT2RS for sale. I wonder which one is Harrie's? :?: :floor: :floor: :floor:

But hammers home the point that the 991.1 and .2 cars are closing the gap.

kan300 said:
:bandit: SOLD - Blink and you missed it :what:

:hand: I hope you got value out of that polishing :wink:

987.2 Black Edition #stessfreefun I'm over stressing about mileage and value :grin:

kan300 said:
:bandit: SOLD - Blink and you missed it :what:

Holy shiite! All that polishing! Did they manage to prise the wheels off? :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back