Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Various Cayenne 955 items for sale

Cayenne74

Trainee
I have some bits surplus to requirements from my Cayenne after I sold it the other week. Put the stuff on ebay but if anyone is interested please make me an offer. I won't be difficult to deal with! All items for a 955 but might work on a 957 model too.

Set of 4 aftermarket mats in black. Fitted and very similar to the originals.

A brand new genuine headlamp washer, the bit that sits concealed under the bumper.

A Porsche Cayenne sales brochure book. 2006 if I remember correctly.

All items on ebay so if you're interested let me know and I can send links.

cheers

Which android set up did you use? Were you happy with it?

God only knows whats happening with PM's in here!

Anyway I got yours, read it then it went!

I did reply twice, and an email!

I will take the PCM unit at £100 delivered please :D

regards

Billy

Got your PMs Billy and the payment - thanks! Unit will be on it's way to you tonight. Thanks again. Scott

PeterS said:
Which android set up did you use? Were you happy with it?

I used this Kenwood one and it was great. Lots of connectivity for cameras, etc but no DAB. If I were to buy another one I'd probably go for one with DAB next time, although I mainly listen only to Spotify hence my decision. We use Android and Apple phones and both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay were great on this unit. It does phone mirroring too which was handy. Only annoyance is Android Auto is a bit nanny state when you're driving and dumbs down many functions. It's for safety reasons but, you know....

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/hea...tphone-control-bluetooth-carplay-android-auto

So, PCM and roof bars now sold.

I still have the mats, brochure and headlamp washer unit although this has a bid on ebay now.

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back