Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paul French - any feedback?

Wh1t3Kn1ght

Montreal
As subject - looking at some used cars and wondered if anyone had feedback on Paul French in Meriden near Solihull?

Afternoon Fella,

I bought my first and second Porsche's from Paul a few years ago and it was a great experience on both occasions.

I picked up a lovely Cayman S he had in stock and p/x'd my E46 M3, very well prepped and made sure I was happy before I left with it.

I went back 2x years later to go for a 997 and he went out to source me one specifically and took the Cayman back in as P/X when he got the perfect one I was after.

he also sorted a few MOT's and services for me.

every time I was down with Paul he had a host of 924/944/boxsters all in restoration or ready for sale and he's been a Porsche nut for quite a few years i understand and only buys in cars that have been looked after.

definitely a thumbs up from me :thumb:

I bought a 924 from Paul a couple of years ago, good solid car with plenty of history, as a project.

Now talking to him about p/x ing it with him currently - He's very helpful and known to the 924 community.

Thanks guys - just what I was after :thumb:

Fevs said:
I bought a 924 from Paul a couple of years ago, good solid car with plenty of history, as a project.

Now talking to him about p/x ing it with him currently - He's very helpful and known to the 924 community.

Update to this, I've px'd my na for a 924 turbo Paul had, and was a pleasure to deal with. Had provisionally arranged to send my car down to him, but got sent abroad with work which delayed me sending my car down by over a week.

Paul was really helpful with helping to arrange transport while I was out the country and managed to find someone local to me (over 400 miles away) who was competitive.

All went very smoothly, and I would definitely recommend Paul

Attachments

• 20191011_154155_130.jpg
    20191011_154155_130.jpg
    583.9 KB · Views: 9,102

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatandywhite
Back