Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 cab roof won''t open from key

qwerty911

Trainee
It is under warranty, but before I take it 100miles to nearest OPC is there anything I should check? Roof used to work fine from either key fob, but not now. The windows drop but the roof doesn't open, from either key. The red light on dash door lock/unlock switch flashes when fob button held so car getting a signal. Possibly has not worked since car had battery disconnected over winter, but don't see anything in the manual requiring a reset? Any suggestions?

Ignore the above. After reading a hundred posts I finally found the answer: remember to press the correct key fob button! the one indicating the rear. All summer I've thought it broken. Unbelievable, it must be age!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back