Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Alexanders Prestige Ltd

StupidFactory

:thumbs:

After a long time searching for the right car I have to say a huge thank you to David and the team at Alexanders Prestige Ltd for making collection day such a day to remember for my son and I.

From initially emailing an enquiry a couple of weeks ago to finally collecting the car yesterday the whole process led by David was a joy. No salesman-type pressure, accommodating to every detail and an incredibly high standard of service. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending and dealing with Alexanders Prestige again in the future.

The highlight for my son though was when they let him sit in their Huracan Performante (an envious showroom in general), pretty sure I saw him jump out of his skin when it was started up, what a sound.

Glad to hear it was made to feel special, any pics of what you collected...?

Yes one of Yorkshires good guys, dealt with Dan when I went down and he was excellent.
Showroom is pretty special as well.

I was there on Thursday at a SCD event. It's a great showroom, and they put on a nice spread for the event. No pushy salesman either trying to shift cars, in fact we were left unmolested, which is refreshing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back