Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Exhaust manifold

Drew1209

Spa-Francorchamps
Came across this when searching for manifolds.

What are people's views of this manifold, better or worse than the standard 3.4 manifold.

Attachments

• c5f20a30_1aee_4ec1_a01f_04edd61b1b91_201.jpeg
    c5f20a30_1aee_4ec1_a01f_04edd61b1b91_201.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 1,344
Better.

I think it'd be interesting to get a scope inside a set of those - I have heard that the welding on the inside can be sub-optimal, and can drop stuff into the exhaust flow that ends up in the cats, but equally I've read plenty of accounts from people who are happy with them.

Therefore, be nice to take a look round the insides and see.

I bought the ones you are looking at- came from Germany. They haven't been fitted to the car yet due to the fear of breaking the studs. Will be a winter project when the car is put away in the garage.

Have bought the titinium studs and bolts to go with it as well. The manifolds look well built.

Yep that's the ones, they look a lot better than the £150 manifolds but they do come at a price.

I don't know.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back