Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Starter Motor --------'

-- 997 --

Hi all, am looking for a new Bosch Starter Motor for a 997 2005 S, has anyone got any links to cheaper prices, places where to buy, ive seen some reduculous prices up to £400 which is reduculous.

Cheers

J

ECP .. they have a 37 % discount this weekend .. not sure this link will work but ..

https://www.eurocarparts.com/starter-motor

make is up to you .. bosch is best though , check my details for your car as well to be safe .

Recently replaced mine with a Hela unit from design 911 for £165.
There is no justification for the grossly exasperated price being asked by OPCs.
£865+,

Absolutely ripping off!

It's a starter motor, a metal can with a motor in it! How's many Helas could you buy for the cost of an original!

More money than sense!

If you buy a new starter motor then it will be expensive .. if a recon and which to be fair most are then its a lot cheaper .. the question to ask is if its exchange or new at any garage , opc or indy .

can't comment further there :)

Can get a refurb for £70, didn't want my car down for any time and the design 911 Hella was new!

No brainer !

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back