Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Exhaust Bracket Damper URGENTLY WANTED

I am in Eastwood if that is any good? I am pretty much certain to have some in my parts bin. I can confirm in the morning.

MC

I definitely have some, I'm between Leeds and York. Pm if that's any good

Mistercorn, that would be amazing! If you could let me know I can collect in the afternoon/evening.

Fingers crossed!!

Jond, another very kind offer, but I think that's a bit far out. Really appreciate the offer though.

No worries mate long as you get sorted.

I strongly recommend changing the bolts and tubes that go through those for stainless and aluminium respectively. The originals rust and then fuse together.
The nuts and bolts can be had from Ebay for much less than the OEM plated steel ones from Porsche, and the 10mm ali tube can be had from the B&Q motorsport division for about £5.

Hi Martin,

Thank you. Already done all this other than the tubes. Mine were fine after 17 years so I kept the Porsche ones 👍

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back