Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD - Pair of Porsche carbon fibre seats. Black leather

hi there would you split and sell the runners etc? i have the actual seats already but not the fitting kit

They OEM for that money?

They look very much like the Rottec replica ones, which would seem sensible at that price. I thought OEM ones were about 10x as much.

MC

Yeah, the real ones are big money. So makes sense these are reps.

Liking the look of those side bits, way more adjustment than my ones from D911.

Real ones should have a sticker on the bottom of the seat....easily removed i suppose over time

FRP said:
Real ones should have a sticker on the bottom of the seat....easily removed i suppose over time

They would also have the Porsche crest embossed (and not a sew on patch stitched on) into the headrest area and Recarro embossed into the leather on the back of the seat. The mountings would also be different.

But lets be fair here - they are still nice seats and are appropriately, indeed very reasonably priced for what they are :thumb:

Still a bargain for someone out there...

Ahh yes, forgot about the Recaro embossed on the back of the chair / leather.

Good call Colin

Are these still for sale?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back