Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

REDUCED 997 Parts - Tubi, cargraphics, black headlights, etc

TBE997

Monza
** PRICE REDUCTION **

Pretty much all sold, very pleasant meeting some members in person and in most cases ended up chatting for a while hehe

Only one forum member managed to scam me (got banned for a few months, back still active here, always keep your guard up!)

Last Remaining Items

7mm/15mm Extended Eibach lug nuts - £50[/b]
or make me an offer....
Collection in London

Just the lug nuts, not the spacers!

j1U8Y4D.jpg

############

Went back to stock and selling some of the parts I have acquired over the last two years. all pictures on the bottom of the thread. if you read through my thread, you can find some comments (including exhaust sound clip)

prefer collection, particularly for the exhaust (you can transport them in a 997!), prices do not include shipping

free Mobile 0w40 oil cans on collection (got a bunch left)

First come first serve, any questions please let me know either here or pm.

Tubi Exhaust incl connecting pipes and tips - £1250
Less than 10k miles on the car. check out my old thread for sounds clips (in combination with cargraphics cat). The exhaust comes with connecting pipes for the tips, which are also included (had them poweder coated in black, some chips). You will need to use your OEM rings (mine broke back then), or use jubilee clips (i will add four to the package)

Black Exhaust Tips - £100
will also add 4 jubilee clips, in case you can't re-use your OEM rings

Cargraphics 200cell X-Pipe Sportscat (incl 4 lambda sensors) - £1200
Been on the car for less than 10k miles
Comes with 4x o2 sensors (cost ~£500), as we couldn't get my original ones out of the OEM cat back then

Aurora Projector Headlights Xenon black - £500
Bought them from D911, 991 proejctor style. came from new with small marks inside, see my thread for me review back then. you can wire the ring for DLR functionality (which i didn't, but it comes with wire extension) you will need to swap the internals of your oem headlights into this (control module, adjuster and bulbs). i had them fitted by D911 back then.

plug and play. i had lamin-x on them, so they have been protected. also i had the DLR module fitted for real DLR functionality

Eibach Black wheel nuts - £75
These are long wheel bolts for 7mm and 15mm spacers. Genuine Eibach springs, with the correct fittings for Porsche alloys

DT Induction Kit - £30

Porsche Black Crest - SOLD
LED Side Markers - SOLD
LED DRL Fogs - SOLD

OEM Engine Mounts - free/collection only
~70k miles on the car, replaced them with RSS semi solids back then

OEM 997 C2S PASM Sports springs - free/collection only
~70k miles on the car, replaced them with Eibach springs back then. have a bit of rust on the bottom

Pictures:

diHcyRl.jpg

7xnZCLp.jpg

4v3L7mC.jpg

BY9yuxR.jpg

pGUXcZC.jpg

Stz5fLU.jpg

W2IDoqr.jpg

csFSbC1.jpg

TSXzL23.jpg

4vJixDX.jpg

56CC0ys.jpg

fOirOlP.jpg

TUG2O6D.jpg

GeIDimY.jpg

HBo1tIl.jpg

KgSdJCd.jpg

qLslGUD.jpg

1e4mhBb.jpg

IPGdBgp.jpg

j1U8Y4D.jpg

TAmYHfg.jpg

MKB2r5G.jpg

Ks7Nsmf.jpg

76ej6o9.jpg

5CoeZBg.jpg

NqTyolU.jpg

nZDHlad.jpg

7j7TEJc.jpg

Have the spacers gone ?
There's a pic of one but no price ??
Cheers.

TBE997 said:
Hey, unfortunately yes, can only offer you the extended eibach bolts for the spacers

Cheers anyway👍
So
Has anyone got any spacers for sale and I can then buy these wheel bolts !!
:?: :?:

Hi there,

Do you have any videos or sound clips of the Tubi in action? YouTube just has low quality videos taken in echoey workshops from what I can find :(

Yours are nice but would love a few revs from a warm engine as blips always sounds subtly different when on the cold start cycle.

hey, yes i tried to record it at the time, but sound quality of the video wasn't good, a lot of window noise.

also, the exhaust sounds "better" than in the recording. what do I mean by that? more refined. listening to the video, it sounds more like a ricey straight pipe, which is not the case.

i tried recording with the gopro mounted next to the exhaust, but that the camera fell off... RIP

hope this helps

I can highly recommend the Tubi exhaust. I've got it on my .2 C2S and it's Jekyl and Hyde sysyem. Keep it below 2.8k RPM and you wouldn't think anything of it.
After 2.8k, it sounds like an air cooled car. I went for a drive in mine yesterday and you don't get the drone at 70mph on the motorway. Any recording I've ever heard doesn't do this exhaust justice.
Cold starts are my favourite.....😎

I would like the springs please.

Where are you for collection?

Hey Jam911,

apols, someone pm'd me earlier this afternoon for the springs and other bits. Also, these are for 2wd (i see in your signature c4s?).

Remaining Items

Tubi Exhaust (w/ tips)- £1250

Cargraphics 200cell Cat (w/ o2 sensros) - £1100

Black Headlights - £500

7mm/15mm Extended Eibach lug nuts - £75

Pretty much all sold, very pleasant meeting some members in person and in most cases ended up chatting for a while hehe

Only one forum member managed to scam me (got banned for a few months, back still active here, always keep your guard up!)

Last Remaining Items

7mm/15mm Extended Eibach lug nuts - £50
or make me an offer....
Collection in London

Just the lug nuts, not the spacers!

j1U8Y4D.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456