Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone do this stupid thing?

Itstony

Trainee
Finished the regular early Sunday morning cleaning the two daily cars.
Decided to then do a little on my baby in the garage as it sleeps more than a cat does.
Wanted to dress the ext plastics and tyres with my favourite protection, but got carried away.
Lifted the front bonnet, removed the cover and dressed the plastic and rubber, and raised the w/screen wiper to get at everything.
All done and looking good, then feeling happy .......yes, forgot to lower the w/scree arm before closing the bonnet, which snapped like a carrot.
I did sruggle to hop on one leg and use the other foot to kick myself in the aris, but I succeeded quite a few time. Didn't feel much better, still stupid.:nooo:
Not the first time, just never broke it before :frustrated:

Anyone else done that :?:

Commiserations. :sad:

Easily done. Never done it on a Porsche, but have managed a similar feat on other cars. :oops:

DRZ911 said:
Commiserations. :sad:

Easily done. Never done it on a Porsche, but have managed a similar feat on other cars. :oops:

Feeling better already :thumb:

Last week! :sad: Didn't break anything but felt very stupid.....!

Ooh that reminds me of the time I caught my pecker in my flies, I jumped about a bit then too :eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back