Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

M030 kit

Marcjml

Has anybody bought this recently?

Just got off the phone to my local opc and they've quoted me £2100 :eek:

I was under the impression that it's around the 1k mark

Also I know the kit varies between c2 & c4. Is there a difference between manual & tip? Mines the latter

Thanks

Marc

My 3.6 C2 has 030 code on vin sticker, is that the same as m030?

Yes, that's where the 030 name came from.

Mate of mine got his M030 kit from Porsche Shop @£1200 back in February this year.

Marcjml said:
Has anybody bought this recently?

Just got off the phone to my local opc and they've quoted me £2100 :eek:

I was under the impression that it's around the 1k mark

Also I know the kit varies between c2 & c4. Is there a difference between manual & tip? Mines the latter

Thanks

Marc

That's a bit steep, I ordered mine in Feb and paid circa £750 (excl vat) with some discount applied through my local OPC.

The dampers are different 3.4 and 3.6

the springs are different coupe, cab and targa and again manual and tiptronic

This is why you get different prices at OPC.

I have no idea which car the porscheshop listing is for, but I would never ever buy anything from them - they simply markup OPC prices - sometimes extortionately - if you just ring the OPC it will be cheaper and you will get a discount if you ask.

You could just work out which variation its cheapest for and buy that....I doubt you will notice much difference.... probably what porscheshop did and added 20%.

-------

gwzwhCW.png

From https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=RaanuEGHWuwC&pg=PA643&lpg=PA643

I bought a set last month from the local OPC through my indie. £900 ish + VAT. 3.6 996.2 C4

To the OP Marc - did you manage to find the M030 kit at a lower price? I am looking around and it looks as though the kit is no longer available at the lower prices...I would be grateful to know if it is still possible to buy this without coughing up £2000 plus.. Many thanks.

Billy Bumpsteer said:
If you have a 3.4 C4 coupe manual or C4 tip cab youre in luck!

Where can I get the kit at a reasonable price for a 3.4 C4 coupe manual?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back