Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold AHO7GTS FOR SALE - NOW SOLD

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny2705

AHO7GTS Reg for sale, gotta go, was at £400 but may take a close offer.

Previously owned by the famous number plate king Jontt!

After what Jon got for his plate, you've got to get it on the PCGB forum. They'll pay £2k all day :grin:

Thanks Frank,I'm not a member but I've got Harrie on the case, he'll probably use his Jedi Porsche powers to persuade them to buy it!

You can join the pcgb forum without being a member of the club I think

Don't forget the sell on clause :grin:

Ps it was in the small print, sponge wrote it so it's probably worthless :bandit:

Johnny2705 said:
Thanks Frank,I'm not a member but I've got Harrie on the case, he'll probably use his Jedi Porsche powers to persuade them to buy it!

So is the 981 GTS no more?? :?: And then there's a certain someones recently acquired GT4! :eek:

The 981 went 3 months ago! Now got a 991.2 and Howard's got a 991.2 4 gts, it's about time you turned up at a meet, leave it any longer and UTD will be half decent again!

Johnny2705 said:
The 981 went 3 months ago! Now got a 991.2 and Howard's got a 991.2 4 gts, it's about time you turned up at a meet, leave it any longer and UTD will be half decent again!

:hand: Hmmm but the last of the NA (ie Herman Yellow) is going to sound too darn good :grin:

Can't believe no ones bought this yet :nooo:

I'm tempted to get another GTS just to buy the plate back :grin:

The famous S27 UTD is currently listed elsewhere for an undisclosed fee (dollars only) strangely the phones not rung yet :nooo:

There's a Sheffield Utd fan out there somewhere..... Or someone who remembers mikael :wink:

spongebob squarepants said:
The famous S27 UTD is currently listed elsewhere for an undisclosed fee (dollars only) strangely the phones not rung yet :nooo:

There's a Sheffield Utd fan out there somewhere..... Or someone who remembers mikael :wink:

Only Mr Magoo would see that as a Sheffield United plate :floor:

Albionmuz said:

He's out there somewhere.... and he wants it, next you'll be saying the famous plate below isn't a Manchester United plate :grin: :worship:

Albionmuz said:

He's out there somewhere.... and he wants it, next you'll be saying the famous plate below isn't a Manchester United plate :grin: :worship:

Now here are some quality football related plates.

Attachments

• ad758d3f_b028_43f2_a0df_b3a5fd1d2967_149.jpeg
    ad758d3f_b028_43f2_a0df_b3a5fd1d2967_149.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 5,862
I did a search For Liverpool cherished number plates and this popped up 👍. Bargain for one of the LFC glory hunters out there... 745 quid!

I did a search For Liverpool cherished number plates and this popped up 👍. Bargain for one of the LFC glory hunters out there... 745 quid!

That's not anywhere near as bad as UTD 8OY though is it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back