Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Airbag Warning Light

Guys, managed to remove all warning lights on the dash post-build but I'm struggling with my airbag warning light.

I've attempted to connect a number of readers and none of them will communicate with the car. Not sure if I'm missing something here, surely it can't be that difficult, I've done this before with OBDII.

Does the 993 require a specific reader, I'm assuming that connecting a reader an cancelling the code is the only way to remove the light warning?.

Cheers
Trev

Hi Trev,

I had a Airbag warning light issue many years ago. Not sure if you have the same issue as I did, but OPC Kuwait sorted my warning light out by simply changing the bulb. "That was it?" I asked and got "Yep that was the problem". Cheapest repair ever. Could it be that simple?

Good luck on fixing the problem. :thumb:

ATB :)

Just bought an OBD-T reader from Tore so hoping that puppy will do the trick and of course highlight any other potential issues.

Trev

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back