Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

snapped actuator rod - help

P911X50

Nurburgring
Hi

I've discovered a snapped turbo actuator rod on the nearside turbo. The actuators are pretty rusty, but working ok (though I'm getting only 0.7 boost - and should be 08.09 for an X50).

Would anyone know of an Indy that possibly repair the rod? I'm based in Herts/Essex border.

Thanks

bump

Try AMS Porsche over in Hitchin - if thy can't machine you one they might be able to source a replacement

Thanks, I will give them a call

Depending where it is broken I have seen them welded back together with good success.A local garage should be able to do that.

Dovehouse motors did mine last year. Common job for them have parts ready to fit. Took less than day including fitting setting up about £100 if I recall. If your near give the service manager Tony a call for advice

Thanks everyone :thumbs:

Hi

I have booked an appointment at Dove House for Tuesday. Will let you know how it goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back