Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Panamera S unmarked Police car

kurlykris

Driving home from Loughborough around lunchtime today on the M69, I spotted an ambulance coming up behind with blues and twos on, so I moved over to let him past in lane 3, only to see a Grey/Blue Panamera S following him with blues and twos on as well :grin:
I wouldn`t have thought it was a medical car or doctor as they have green lights :?:

Shame I couldn`t reach my phone to take a photo :sad: it did look cool though 8)

Nicer than the Hyundai estate I saw the other Day then?

Doctors responding at request of the ambulance service are able to respond using blue lights and siren.

A more logical explanation as I'm not sure a force budget would afford a Panamera :)

Green lights are more commonly used by GPs (not trauma or accident and emergency doctors)

Manufacturers lend cars to emergency services all the time, sometimes as a marketing tool.

Saw a blue Panamera on M5 yesterday...I just behaved myself!😂

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back