Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Turbo at Porche Centre Nottingham

SecondWind

Good morning all,

Has anyone been to see the black 993 Turbo at OPC Nottingham? It looks reasonably priced given mileage, albeit a left hooker. I wonder if there is a story behind it?

Best wishes, SW

I've seen the car, had a sit in it and started her up. They brought it to Porsche Bolton last year for one of the shows.

It looked really nice from memory, I did ask, I think it came from Europe, maybe Switzerland?.

Trev

SecondWind said:
Good morning all,

Has anyone been to see the black 993 Turbo at OPC Nottingham? It looks reasonably priced given mileage, albeit a left hooker. I wonder if there is a story behind it?

Best wishes, SW

Yes it has a story unfortunately. Was a US car originally (NYC) and suffered water damaged there being auctioned as salvage before coming to the UK. It was then crashed suffering front end damage while at Nottingham OPC.

They have had it about 3 yrs or so and are now moving it on. It was going through BCA auctions in Nottingham today.

I have not seen it but it is apparently very well repaired/ restored. One to buy and use rather than an investment.

If anyone know how much it sells for at BCA I would be interested to know.

Thank you Maph. The knowledge of this forum continues to astound me!

I'm surprised and a little disappointed that an OPC would market such a car. In particular, to not mention its history.

Thank you again.

SW

SecondWind said:
Thank you Maph. The knowledge of this forum continues to astound me!

I'm surprised and a little disappointed that an OPC would market such a car. In particular, to not mention its history.

Thank you again.

SW

To be fair to the OPC they were very open about it's history on the phone and made no attempt to hide anything :thumb:

What are they asking for it?

Robertb said:
What are they asking for it?

Still on AT I think. OPC wanted £85K for it (58K Miles).

Not sure if it sold at auction today and if so what it went for. Anyone have access to BCA sale prices?

This one?

t0aYlg6.jpg

K3Pa7lo.jpg

I spotted it when I was in there a few weeks ago, but couldn't stop gawping at the 991 R for £350k.

It seems to have popped up again with some lot called 'My Next Car', or at least I assume its the same car, if not an extraordinary coincidence. They are still using the OPC pics. Oh, and £105k.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201906219255614

So if anyone's out there considering P750BAP hopefully they will find this thread so they are fully informed.

Robertb said:
It seems to have popped up again with some lot called 'My Next Car', or at least I assume its the same car, if not an extraordinary coincidence. They are still using the OPC pics. Oh, and £105k.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201906219255614

So if anyone's out there considering P750BAP hopefully they will find this thread so they are fully informed.

'My Next Car' = caveat emptor

:bandit:

:nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back