Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Speed limit

Leondrums

Good morning,

At the experience centre yesterday the 992 4S I drove had the speed limit within the main console, next to the Rev counter. Does anyone know how to activate this? (I have a 992 4S)..?

Also the seat belts 'pinched' me in which mine don't do - any ideas on this too please?

Attachments

• 87f99311_367b_4a34_91f8_ea168deebf82_599.jpeg
    87f99311_367b_4a34_91f8_ea168deebf82_599.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5,027
Not in the handbook?

There is a porsche app called 'Good to know". Apple and android apps available on the usual app stores. Gives you lots of post 2013 porsche manuals on your smartphone :thumb: really easy to use.

Great stuff, I had that app but had forgotten all about it! So, although the app didn't tell me, I found that you need Lane Keep Assist ticked to gain the speed limit within the instrument cluster.

Struggling to find about the seat belts still on the configuration and app still...

Leondrums said:
Great stuff, I had that app but had forgotten all about it! So, although the app didn't tell me, I found that you need Lane Keep Assist ticked to gain the speed limit within the instrument cluster.

Struggling to find about the seat belts still on the configuration and app still...

Do you mean that in order to display the speed limit, the car has to be actively trying to steer itself? I truly hope not. I wanted the speed limit display so checked the obligatory lane keep option but I never want a car to steer for me or makes sounds based on the line I choose to drive. Eek!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back