Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 4S (2007)

kul997

Trainee
Hi all,
What is a good option to go for in changing my stock 3 spoke steering wheel for one with radio functions. I have the circular style airbag fitted.
Thanks,
K

Steering wheel

Hertsdriver said:
I'll swap you for mine if you want with some cash your way...

Thanks for your reply. I would prefer to stick with the round look type.
But thanks for your offer.
K

Is your car a manual or tip?

Re: Steering wheel

kul997 said:
Hertsdriver said:
I'll swap you for mine if you want with some cash your way...

Thanks for your reply. I would prefer to stick with the round look type.
But thanks for your offer.
K

Hi, I don't believe there was a multi function type with the round airbag on 997.1, the one I have is what you would have got if you ticked the multi function option from the factory. You can buy a 997.2 wheel, and then buy the multi function panel, but you also need the 997.2 airbag, so as a package you are looking at well over £1000, plus probably coding at the dealers as your car didn't have my option from new. :thumb:

Hello I swapped my round airbag style steering wheel for the multi function wheel, it was pretty easy just needed someone to code in the option.

@ Hertsdriver I still have my old round style one if your looking for one?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back