Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: COBB ACCESSPORT FOR PORSCHE 997.2 TURBO

MikeFMAN

I'm selling my like new COBB ACCESSPORT FOR PORSCHE 997.2 TURBO. It's unmarried and ready to be installed on a new vehicle!

Asking £1,400 including shipping within EU. That's over £700 off new!!!! It's ready to go. The power gains for this car are huge.

The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Includes maps for Stage 1, 2 and 3 as well as valet and anti-theft modes.

The Accessport can also monitor performance (0-60mph, quarter mile etc), read and clear error codes and also has data logging and customisable dials for monitoring performance in realtime.

Massive pro tuner network and dedicated support from COBB Porsche engineers.

Can be upgraded to include PDK tune or relicensed to install on any other supported car. Applicable fee and costs for doing this available from Cobb directly.

Product Code: AP3-POR-002

Reluctant sale as I am having to sell my car.

More info on the COBB site:

https://www.cobbtuning.com/products/accessport/accessport-for-porsche-997-2-turbo

https://cobbtuning.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PRS/pages/46399653/Porsche+997.2+Turbo+Map+Notes

https://www.cobbtuning.com/buying-a-used-accessport/

Attachments

• cobb3_175.jpg
    cobb3_175.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 1,134
  • cobb2_133.jpg
    cobb2_133.jpg
    523.9 KB · Views: 1,134
  • cobb1_318.jpg
    cobb1_318.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 1,134
Very informative post but, there seems to be an obvious problem here..............you didn't say hello!
I am sure your product is fine and that your intentions are just but an introduction always seems to help a fella along with a sale/question/plea.
GLWTS.

Thanks Scholester for your kind comment. And hello all.

I've been a lurker for a good while. Shows as my first post because I've not a clue what my original login details are! Was one of the early guys on here back around 2006 with my first 911. Even remember a get together we had at karting track and dinner afterwards.

MikeFMAN said:
Thanks Scholester for your kind comment. And hello all.

I've been a lurker for a good while. Shows as my first post because I've not a clue what my original login details are! Was one of the early guys on here back around 2006 with my first 911. Even remember a get together we had at karting track and dinner afterwards.
:thumb:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back