Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lost one Zunsport grille... Boxster 981

mikeluke

Mugello
Very unlikely I know but...

Anyone out there have an incomplete set of Zunsport grilles for a Boxster 981? The bottom passenger one managed to detach itself at some point over the last week and I now only have 5 out of 6 pieces!

:-(

Thanks

Mike

They seem a good family run business, give them a bell, I bet they can sort you out in a reasonable way :thumb:

:yeah:

I`m sure that Zunsport would sort you out with a replacement, they would probably be a little bit concerned that one of their grilles has simply fallen off for no apparent reason :sad:

Good advice - thanks!

needless to say the othesr now have zip ties to ensure they stay on!

Big shout out to the folks at Zunsport for excellent customer service

Rang them on Tuesday and spoke to one of the folks there - sorted me out with a replacement grille and it arrived today!

Top stuff!

mikeluke said:
Big shout out to the folks at Zunsport for excellent customer service

Rang them on Tuesday and spoke to one of the folks there - sorted me out with a replacement grille and it arrived today!

Top stuff!

Big :thumb: to Jonttt.

:thumb: thanks for the update, we've heard of some of the bad guys in the car world on others threads, it's so refreshing to hear about some of the good guys

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back