Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Recommendation wanted for independent dealer

Schampy911

Hi

Looking for an independent dealer in the Leicestershire area to sort some issues with the gearbox on our 1977 911 Carrera 3.0. Can anyone help?

Thanks

For those of you who are seeking an outstanding Independent Technician in the Coventry/ Midlands area to look after your 'all things Porsche" then please consider using the services of Richard Harrison, formerly of PCT Cars, Coventry

Richard has recently set himself up as 'PCT Select" and his currently trading out of;

Unit 5B, Runway Farm
Honiley Road
CV8 1NQ

Tel; 07966 962573 Mobile & 01676 533775 Landline

Richard is exceptionally knowledgeable & reliable and he is completely passionate about Porsche's having worked on them for over 16 years.

Having dealt with him for a number years since I purchased my own 911, I wouldn't have anyone else work on my car, and he certainly get's a HUGE thumbs from me.

Thumb

Kev H

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back