Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Time to move on..maybe

solaris

Trainee
I think it maybe time to move my 997 Turbo tip on for the next owner to enjoy. I've noticed the prices of similar examples have quite a wide window from the examples currently for sale. I'm finding it a little difficult to price my car up. I recently had a brief discussion with an independent who basically attempted to buy the car off me for a bargain basement price :grin: - no chance!

Anyway i'd thought i'd open up to the forum to capture a bold part figure on what you'd expect to pay for a 2006 997 turbo Tip 51k miles.

T8 (Terry) is your man on this one. No doubt he'll be along shortly although he was on holiday.
I have toyed with the idea of getting a 997.1 Turbo; if I was looking for a 51k miles 2006 Tip I'd be looking to pay mid to high 40's if buying privately. Not quite sure what you mean by a "bold part" figure though??

Counter Of Beans said:
if I was looking for a 51k miles 2006 Tip I'd be looking to pay mid to high 40's if buying privately. Not quite sure what you mean by a "bold part" figure though??

Apologies it was a typo or perhaps auto correct gone wrong, anyway bold part = ballpark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back