Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

iCarSoft Por ii?

MarkGolf

Sao Paulo
Just bought one of these on a whim, kind of thinking I should have just got the Durametric Enthusiast but lets see.

Are they any good? I simply want to read/reset codes and would like to see Actual Values (suspect I need durametric for that level).

Does it do anything special? I found a few vids on youtube but they didn't tend to dive in to the settings, just focused on reading/resetting codes but I spot options to do other things.

Cheers

Got it, it's pretty good actually, can see all sorts of data, it can show you cam deviations, angle, pressure in shocks, although what is odd is that the values seem to remain fixed for some items, such as suspension level sensors, cam devation, they dont change.. So I am not convinced on if the data is correct, also, it did show my rear shocks as having no pressure but when I selected to view the data for front shocks at the same time, it suddenly had data for my rear shocks, if i removed the front shocks from the list, again, they showed 0... So seems a bit flakey.

Also, my car has PDCC, it can't communicate with the module.

I raised a support email but still not heard back...

So I'm on the fence with this icarsoft atm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back