Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

is there a discount code for Design911.co.uk?

carnology

New Zorst needed for my 997 and was reading on an older thread about a discount code for the 911uk dudes?

much love

Which model 997 do you have?

There is a very nice CGR system advertised in the parts section but it is compatible with a Gen2 car only.

unfortunately in this case i have a 997.1. that system is a bargain too, cheers for the thought

Ring D911 and ask them what discount 911uk forum members get - that will be your starting point for further negotiations such as free delivery etc. Don't forget that their prices shown are +VAT.
What system were you looking at? It may be worth posting on here that you are looking for a little used quality exhaust and seeing what materialises.
In my case, I contacted Kline directly a few years back and secured an excellent deal on a very nice bit of kit indeed.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back